In reading my e-mail from AOL the "next message" button will work for 2 or 3 messages then grey out and not respond.
I read my e-mail from AOL on FireFox. In new mail when I click the "next message" down arrow it will function for a few times then grey out and become unresponsive. If I click on "new Mail" I will be able to use the arrow again for a few messages before it greys out again. If I use The AOL browser the "next message" button will function properly for all my messages. I use Windows XP and have not had this problem before. This problem also occurs withGoogle Chrome.
每當開啟 Firefox 的時候
About 2 weeks ago
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- npmnqmp 071800999999
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Try clearing cache and cookies.
Thanks for the quick response. I tried it and it seems to work. Thanks again
Please click solved it on the answer above.
Opps...spoke too soon. The problem has recurred. Any other suggestions?