Site called Virus Total has app called iscanner, a multi--anti-virus search engine that uses Bit Torrent, Avast, Symantec, Microsoft etc. to add-on to FireFox toolbar to check downloads.....anti virus search engine
filling this out repeatedly froze my screen, I have spent days trying to ask this question yet it freeze up on my last sentence EVERYTIME. I am giving up at this point. At least six hours lost to trying to use this and ask a simple question
now your saying my question is too long after asking me for more info!!! Your support has the worst !
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 4.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Like I was trying to ask, why does the site virus total have an app that won "best of" award for a security app in 2008 and claimed it was part of Firefox add-on collection. This download they called iscanner from isecur1ty.org is in my download box on my Firefox toolbar, if you are able to access it from there at Firefox. There are dozens upon dozens of security apps (all the best well known security groups have added there support to their "search engine" that is supposed to attach as a toolbar add-on MADE SPECIFICALLY for Firefox. Why is there no info on this, and why does my screen freeze EVERYTIME I try to send this question when I get to last few words? Really feels like someone is monitoring my keystrokes and freezing up screen as a joke on me. I am not paranoid, just stating my gut feeling. Seems this was the only way open to me to even finish asking the question as the screen would change every few minutes ~clrwtr001~