Css shadows/Fullscreen video problems
Hello, At some point I've started to have problems with FF displaying css shadows and fullscreen videos.
1) Here's an example of how css shadows look like on a variety of sites when openned in FF: http://xmages.net/show.php/2871278_css-png.html . Chromium displays the same sites perfectly.
2) There's some kind of a problem with the switching to the fullscreen mode. For example at imdb.com when I click the fullscreen mode button - the video itself starts underneath the browser window and can be switched to with ALT+TAB. Again - Chromium works fine there.
Extensions: firebug 1.7.2, ubuntu ff modification 0.9.1, global menu bar integration 1.0.6. All of them disabled.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ubuntu/11.04 Chromium/12.0.742.91 Chrome/12.0.742.91 Safari/534.30
What have been done:
1) FF updated couple times. First to 5.0b, then to 5.0 version.
2) I tried deinstalling/reinstalling my FF
3) I tried removing ~/.mozilla/firefox/*
None of above helped :(
Try to disable hardware acceleration.
- Edit > Preferences > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
Nope, that didn't help. Neither with css, nor with video.