when trying to put the new download 3.6.13 into my app. folder it says there are things I don't have permission to use?
I have a MacBook using 10.6.6 and when I got the message to download new Firefox for security reasons I downloaded the 3.6.13 version. When trying to put it in my app folder I was told I couldn't because I didn't have permission to use some of what was in in. I don't understand why it just won't load? And it happens everytime I try to move the new version into the app folder.
每當開啟 Firefox 的時候
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- npmnqmp 071505000006
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Simplifies the uploading of photo files.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2009082706 Firefox/3.0.14
- Download a new copy of the Firefox program: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html
- Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean (re)install.
- Install the new version that you have downloaded.
Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.