getting "urgent" alarm, advising I upgrade to 3.6, have done this but continue to get this alarm.
I get this alarm when I first connect to firefox "urgent" you version of firefox is not longer protected against attacks. get the upgrade. I have upgraded twice to 3.6, but continue to get this alarm notice
每當開啟 Firefox 的時候
durng my normal use of firefox
- Sling Player Plug-In for Mozilla
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
I have loaded current version 3.6 twice, but continue to get the
Your user agent string (identifies the version of Firefox) is "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)"
This indicates that you are using Firefox 3.0.4, this can happen if an add-on has altered the user agent string. If you have upgraded and are still getting the message, you can reset the user agent string so that it correctly identifies the version of Firefox, for details see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Websites+or+add-ons+incorrectly+report+incompatible+browser