Every time I try to download the new Firefox I get this message when it relaunches, " Invalid Request You requested a page that does not exist. You may have reached this page by clicking on an invalid link or bookmark." What should I do?
This happens with every browser I try to download that isn't the old 3.0 version of Firefox
每當開啟 Firefox 的時候
Every time I try to download and launch a new version
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_02 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
"Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now" "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
If this doesn't help, try ending any Firefox processes and completely restart it. If none of this helps you might consider you could have Malware or something nastier. Connection issues can also cause that error message. I remember having the same issue a couple of years ago and had to completely restart my PC for some reason to get the new Firefox to install. Sorry I don't have any more in depth answer.
Hope this helped you, have a nice day.