Photo tabs are invisible in my fb page, how can i solve this problem, i can't see any picture in my fb page
I use firefox 3-6, in my facebook page photo tabs are invisible. Shows name but not the picture icon, friend list picture, chat list picture. How can i solve the problem.
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.