Whem I try to update it tells me I do not have some permmissions
I currently am running version 3.0.14 and I have not been able to update to newer version. I can download but when I open it a message comes up "Unable to open as you do not have all permissions"
I have a Mac with OS X 10.6.5
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Experience Google Earth in the browser. For more information, please visit the Google Earth Plugin Web site.
- Allows web pages to exchange data with Garmin GPS Devices
- DivX Plus Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Joost plugin
- Yahoo! Installer plug-in that allows for application installation and discovery
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/2009082706 Firefox/3.0.14
- Download a new copy of the Firefox program: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html
- Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean (re)install.
- Install the new version that you have downloaded.
Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.