How can I access the Temporary Internet Files for the website that I already visited, it should be stored somewhere .
In Microsoft IE I can access the Temporary Internet Files through the Tools/ Internet Options/ Browsing History where i can find all the website, pages and pics that i visited sorted by day or type or whatever. This feature i couldn't figure it out where in Firefox or if its available or not. However, Firefox is amazing and i wish if you can provide this option
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
In Firefox it is called the cache, for details of its location type about:cache into the location bar and press enter.
For security reasons, files in the cache are given random file names, so it is difficult to view the contents. The CacheViewer etension may be of use to you.
Thank you very much. Cache Viewer did the required job