Why is the browsing history not retained even when the setup is for at least 90 days?
I set the browsing history to "Remember my browsing history for 90 days". However, this does not work because the next day my browsing history is gone.
由 gponce 於 修改
Does this happen only after a day or is it when you close Firefox and come back?
Make sure you are not using Firefox in Private Browsing:
Also, make sure no third party software is deleting your history overnight. Stuff like CCleaner, for example, is know to do this by default, and the user must configure it as he wants it to behave, otherwise it will clear the history.
Your plugins list shows outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
Update the Java plugin to the latest version.
- http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp (Java Platform: Download JRE)
- Make sure that the History is set to at least 1 day: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: "Remember visited pages for at least"
- To see History and Cookie settings in Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting "Firefox will: Use custom settings for history"
You can look at these prefs on the about:config page.
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/browser.history_expire_days (180) (also affects saved form data)
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/browser.history_expire_days_min (90)
Thank you so much for your helpful information.