The webpage I am going to reads error
I use online banking, I it has been fine until yesterday. When I type in my number and password it reads there is an error and will not go any further. What can I do?
Try deleting cookies and cache:
1. Tools| Clear recent history
2. Time range to clear: Everything
3. If it isn't already selected, select Cookies and Cache
4. Clear now
Check cookie exceptions
1. Tools | Options | Privacy Panel
2. Set Firefox will: Use custom settings for history. Insure Accept cookies for sites and accept third-party cookies is selected
3. Click Exceptions. If the misbehaving site is in that list, select it and click Remove site
Add-ons can cause problems with not being able to log into certain websites. To see if this is the case with your issue, run Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode. When you get to the safe mode window, select Continue in Safe Mode. If this resolves your problem, see Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
What exactly does this error say?