I am being hyjacked to this http://promo.videocop.com/ .frequently. Is there anyone experiencing the same and if so how to you get rid of it. Also seeing the threads about this here closed without a solution.
previous threads have NOT been solved -
URL of affected sites
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 166
- 3D Life Player Plug-In: Plays Virtools File in your browser!
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4
seems to happen most when on google maps
The first time I saw this problem was after uninstalling Adaware, firefox actually opened up and went to the page itsself; other times is has gone there when back cycling through the past urls. I'd like to get rid of this too, not just block it.
It is just randomly sending me to this site. It also effects my iphone from time to time as well? What is this, anyone know?