Firefox has stopped loading my yahoo start page correctly
Yesterday, my yahoo will not load properly. It is spaced out, not formatted, no graphics, etc. I can get to my mail by clicking through the word Mail but cannot read the front page. Have used FF for months with no problem. Thanks.
URL of affected sites
I also updated to version 3.6.8從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 0
- -Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- E-centives Coupon Activator
- Default Plug-in
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Picasa plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
I also updated to version 3.6.8
Same problem after update to v 3.6.8
Same problem with 3.6.10
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
Also make sure that you do not zoom the page.
I tried clearing the cache (although the path to clear the cache is different on a Mac) but it did not help. The login page still gets stuck and never completes the log in. Looking at the address line, the last eight or ten letters of the address change repeatedly, but the page never continues past that point.
Did you clear the cookies as well?
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Error_loading_websites - "Error_loading_some_websites"
I had this same problem too. It was just Yahoo that wouldn't load right, and just on firefox. How many people are running Ad Block? I fixed the problem on mine by going to Tools > AdBlock Plus Preferences. Then I removed all the custom filters. (I didn't want to go through them all to see which one would fix it.) Now my page loads just like it's supposed to. Hopefully this will help somebody else.