I run Mac OX 10.3.9 and wish to upgarde my Firefox 184.108.40.206
I run Mac OX 10.3.9. Windows has advised upgrading my Firefox version 220.127.116.11. I cannot upgrade to Firefox 3.6 because my system does not allow it. I cannot send emails at the moment until I upgrade. What can I do?
A few times a week
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r47
- RealMedia Player
- Shockwave Flash 8.0 r22
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Adobe SVG Viewer v3.0 for Macintosh
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/22.214.171.124
Firefox 126.96.36.199 is the last version that runs on OS X 10.3.9, does the email work with Safari? If so you could use that for the email.
I have tried the other browsers you suggested and they do not support OSX 10.3.9. Safari has never worked for me.
I'm very unhappy as I cannot send emails at all although I can receive them. Please help. There must be other Mac users out there who are using the same system as mine...and no, I cannot upgade to 10.4 as that would mean I would have to upgrade all the programmes I run and I simply can't afford to!
This is a very frustrating situation which has been caused by Windows. Please help.