I have Windows Explorer now and want to have Firefox as my internet browser. How to do that?
I have now Windows Internet Explores and want to have Firefox as my start page. How can I do that?
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Picasa plugin
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Want to have Firefox as my start page. How to do that?
Your question is not clear.
Do you want to make Firefox the default browser? If that is the case see Make Firefox your default browser.
You also mention making a start page, if you want to set a home page see How to set the home page.
If neither of these helps, please give more information.