The audio portion of MLB.com stopped working Tues., July 27. MLB tech support said it may be a Firefox issue after trying to restore the audio.
Audio version will not play and I have also lost the images that display when the game is on.
URL of affected sites
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100722 BetterPrivacy-1.47 Firefox/3.6.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
MLB tech support could not resolve this issue after reinstalling Adobe flash player and trying an alternate feed. They said to use IE where there is no problem.
Problem still present.