A page that looked fine in the last version does not look correct at all in 3.6.3, although it looks fine in both IE6 and IE8
This is a log-in page, which points to our email registration software's server (Tikit's Emerge Reaction Server). If you open in it in the last version of FF, it looks as expected. The page renders fine in IE6 and IE8, and all our other website pages (www.mofo.com) render fine in both ver. of FF - its just the pages that point to our emerge-reaction server site that won't render properly. Tikit says we are the only user having this problem, and they don't know what the problem is caused by. Help!?
URL of affected sites
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer Enterprise(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
AI Roboform Toolbar for Firefox 6.9.98 and Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant 0.0.0
Looks like a problem with the CSS file: missing quote in url and a trailing, extra, '}' in line 331 See the Tools > Error Console.