Why does www.gmail.com switch to a calendar page when trying to read e-mails and an error message comes up saying "TypeError: BASE is undefined"?
When I open www.gmail.com and try to check my e-mail I come to my inbox for a few seconds then Mozilla Firefox switches me to gmails newly developed calendar page. This is preceded by an error message saying: "TypeError: BASE is undefined". I have tried to log into gmail with Internet Explorer and it works fine. Any suggestions?
URL of affected sites
- -NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nexus Personal Plug-Ins
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2
Yes, I have the same problem. Its not shitching to calender automatically only if I am checking mailbox via igoogle space.
This error seems to occur only with firefox. I have the same problem and I didn't resolve it yet.
Disable Firefox integrated gmail add on from tools->add ons - it worked and helped me out. I found thread as well but can't remember the link :D
ya i have the same problem i re downloaded firefox and still.. switches to calender in seconds after i log in.. how do i fix it
Mihkel Uus has sugested the right solution. Disable Google integrated plugin and everithing will turns the right way.
Thank Mihkel Uus.