Gmail shifts to the calendar after I open it, and does so continually. This does not occur on Opera.
Gmail shifts almost immediately to the calendar. Hitting the back button goes back to the normal mail, and almost immediately shifts again to the calendar. This appears to be limited to Firefox as it does not happen on Opera.
Every time Firefox opened
== Yesterday, July 7th.
Thanks Melissa - I was able to correct the problem by following the suggestion to disable the Integrated Gmail add-on. - Tom從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 0
- -Cooliris embbedded in a tab
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Picasa plugin.
- doubleTwist Web Plugin
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100625 (BT-thehockeynews) Firefox/3.6.6
Starting yesterday, when the calendar suddenly opened in gmail with a pop-up about a new calendar look, when I open gmail, it shifts to the calendar and continues to do so if I hit the back button or close and reopen gmail. This does not occur on Opera.
Same problem here. How do I resolve this? Is this a problem with a specific version of Firefox? Seems to work find in other browsers.
Same problem on PC - firefox - windows 7
Me too, very frustrating,
Windows xp, Firefox 3.6.6
I had the previous version, upgraded to 3.6.6, and the problem continued. I deleted my cache, logged out of Google, closed my calendar tab, and it continues to happen. I can't view Gmail in Firefox anymore!
Why is there no response from Firefox on this problem???
Rather Ironic, gmail works fine on the dreaded MsExplorer!!!
I found the solution on here: http://www.ashout.com/gmail-account-redirecting-fix/
Thanks Melissa - I was able to correct the problem by following the suggestion to disable the Integrated Gmail add-on. - Tom