How do I delete pages that keep coming up when I open with first letter? Stop Loading Page icon not activated - does not respond
How do I delete pages I don't want loaded anymore from coming up? The 'stop loading pages' icon does not respond
- -Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Allows webpages to support pressure-sensitive drawing on Wacom pen tablets.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2010031218 Firefox/3.0.19
If you update to Firefox 3.5.x or 3.6.x then you have more options for the location bar behavior. See Smart Location Bar
For Firefox 3.0.x See http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=685365 - Customising the Firefox 3 Location Bar
Old Location Bar: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/7637