components['mozilla.org/privatebrowsing; 1'] is undefined comes up when i click for for info, hard to delele it
I click on my screen (not necessarily a link, but a spot where I expect to get more info; that message pops up, I click the x in the upper right corner , repeatedly waiting between clicks , need multiple tries; also there's an orange triangle with an "!" inside; I must click repeatedly to get rid of this demon; started with Allooza
Every time Firefox opened
== when I deleted the old Firefox Mozilla + added the new one
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) CouponCabinToolbar
none were kept when I reloaded Mozilla
I don't know what Allooza is. Is it a Firefox add-on?
But that error refers to a feature of Firefox (Private Browsing mode) that is not in the version of Firefox you are using.
It is possible an extension that expects to be running in Firefox 3.5 or greater is causing this.
Do you have this problem when running in Firefox Safe Mode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in Safe Mode."
Did you intend to be running Firefox 3.0.3, or did you want the latest version, from http://www.getfirefox.com ?