Upon right clicking a hyperlink, image, etc., the properties button no longer appears in the list. (I am using FireFox version 3.6.3)
When right-clicking an image, hyperlink, etc., the "Properties" button is not in the drop-down list as it has always been in previous Firefox versions.
Every time Firefox opened
== Installation of Firefox version 3.6.3
- -NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Properties has been removed from the right-click context menu. You now need to use right-click View Image Info or View Page Info > Media and scroll down the list of items to see the properties.
Do not post at the following link; just read the discussion. See Bug 513147 – Get rid of the "Properties" context menu item.
The following add-on will add the "Properties" option to the right-click menu in Firefox 3.6 and higher: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/14228