Verizon customers can't receive my emails since I started using firefox as my browser
All of my verizon customer friends can not receive my emails through my comcast, yahoo or any other mail site. This has only happened since I started using firefox instead of IE. Talked to Comcast and Verizon. My account is not blocked. They suggested I talk to you about it
Every time Firefox opened
== SInce I started using firefox as browser a few months ago
- -Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Java 6.0.16, Java 6.0.17 , Java Console, Java Extension, Microsoft NET Framework Asssitant 1.1
Does the e-mail show up as sent to you? If so, the problem is most likely not with the browser. The browser you use has nothing to do with how your e-mail is delivered.
If you want to send me a test message, send it to firefoxtest zzxc.net . (Replace with @) Then, reply back to this thread, and I'll let you know whether or not I got your test message.
Thanks for your help. Yes all are in my sent folder.. I have sent emails from Outlook express, yahoo (3 different accounts) and directly from my comcast webmail.. all in my sent box, no bounce back messages. Not in anyone's spam folder.. just gone.. and it is only Verizon customers.. Comcast checked and said no flags on my account Verizon said no blocks on my account.. If it was only one email account of mine I'd just change it but it is 4 accounts (1 comcast 3 yahoo) that aren't accepted by any verizon customers. I sent a test email from comcast via outlook express.. you should get it soon..
I have gotten back a message from Verizon that the message sent from Firefox to establish a connection is not the right size. Too long, if I remember correctly. No one seems to accept responsibility for correcting the error -- neither Firefox or Verizon.