Dialog box overlap, as this at some sites overlaps the "ask this box" which is then obscured. Same site with IE doesn't do this.
Windows 7, wide screen monitor, script overlap as well in some areas. Font size has no effect. As an example on the Netflix site the the box which allows a choice of DVD or Bluray overlaps the remove X line. As far a script its as if the line space between two lines is halved.
Every time Firefox opened
== I switched to a wide screen monitor
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
I added no squint as an attempted fix, no effect.
There are several reasons why '__ may look wrong:
- Bad item stored in the Browser Cache: Follow the steps at How to clear the Firefox cache.
- Bad cookie from the broken site: Clear cookies from the broken site by following the steps at Clear cookies and site data in Firefox.
- Images are blocked/disabled: see Fix problems that cause images to not show
- Plug-ins are outdated: check for outdated plugins on the plugin check page.
- Firewall software is blocking some resources on the page: see Configure firewalls so that Firefox can access the Internet
- An extension may be causing the problem: see Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
For other steps to try, see Web sites look wrong