Firefox keeps crashing on loading page.
I am running windows 10 and lately Firefox is continuing to crash. I tried all the suggestions thus far and even installed a fresh download.
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
Crash ID: bp-37126378-88b8-45e6-953d-f07bb0200909 Crash ID: bp-f5b57eac-35d8-4c00-a9b2-9737e0220523
Mine is doing the same but only has two report in sent
Your crash report id's aren't valid. If a line on the about:crashes page doesn't start with "bp-", you can click this line to submit the crash report. The link will be updated and gets a "bp-" prefix if the report is submitted successfully.
- please do not add the "bp-" prefix yourself