Your advise to hold the F5 button and left click the screen refresh is not a fix to the fact that Firefox will not refresh itself most of the time on my Windows 10/64 machine. Chrome and Edge do not have this problem on my machine, and I prefer Firefox so I wish you'd fix the issue instead of offering workarounds.
Nick Langdon, Sacramento
Maybe " F5 button and left click" is an older keyboard shortcut or is for another browser -
Keyboard shortcuts - Perform common Firefox tasks quickly https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/keyboard-shortcuts-perform-firefox-tasks-quickly
You can reload webpage(s.
- left-click the Reload button
- press F5" or press "Ctrl + R" (Windows,Linux)
- press "Command + R" (Mac)
You can reload webpage(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
You can hold the Ctrl key and left-click the Reload button or middle-click the Reload button to open (duplicate) the current tab in a new tab.