White Scissors Screenshot doen't work
Hello Firefox, How do I get the white scissors screenshot to work? When I download the photo I want to save to My Documents and open the containing folder, all I see is a saved blue screen. Please help! Malcolm.
Try Refreshing your Browser:-
- To do this, click the menu button at the top right corner of the Firefox window.
- Click the “Help” option near the bottom of the menu.
- Click the “Troubleshooting Information” option in the Help menu.
- Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- You’ll be warned that this will remove your browser add-ons, reset your customizations, and revert other browser data to the default settings. Click “Refresh Firefox” to confirm you want to make these changes.
If it doesn't solved your problem, then feel free to ask in Reply Section. Thanks for raising your question in Mozilla Support Forum.
Hello Firefox, I do not want to refresh my Browser, or anything else like that. I just want to know how do I download a screenshot tool that works! The white scissors screenshot tooll is not working, and every time that I try to use this tool and take a screenshot and open the containing folder, my screenshot displays nothing but a blue screen, and to tell you the truth, it used to work without any problem,but now it is useless because it does not take the screenshot! Please advise! Malcolm T. Huscroft! Have a nice day!
由 mhuscrof 於 修改
Does it happen on every website?