How to disable cookies for a specific website?
I want to disable cookies for certain website. For example allowing cookies from google and disabling cookies from quora. I don't want to disable cookies from all websites.
由 abcdzxy 於 修改
Hi, you can follow below guidelines
- Click the menu button and select Settings
- Select Privacy & Security panel and go to Cookies and Site Data section
- Click Manage Exceptions
- A dialog box - Exceptions - Cookies and Site Data will open.
- Type in the website address that you wish to block.
- Click Block
- Click Save Changes to finish.
Here is an article explains on cookies settings on Mozilla Firefox: Block websites from storing cookies and site data in Firefox
I hope this helps.
由 orange 於 修改