i used copyed the fire fox datebase (passwords and bookmarks) into extra hard drive then i formated me primere drive and pest the files its not working !
im was on linux manjaro and fedora and i did some thing bad (idk ) to fedora and it doesn't want work (fedora) sooo i copy the files of the bookmarks from manjaro and fedora (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-firefox-stores-user-data) into extra drive and formated the drive that fedora + manjaro was in and installed mint 20 and iv tryed to pest the files from the extra drive and returns me errors in firefox (the files didn't worked ) what should i do
Can you clarify what files you restored and to what location ?
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to transfer or recover personal data. Note that best is to avoid copying a full profile folder. Note that you should be cautious with copying SQLite database files if you previously had problems.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins;32+) and key4.db (decryption key;58+) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
key3.db support ended in 73+; to use key3.db in 58-72, make sure to remove key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)
You can use the button on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
由 cor-el 於 修改