Questions about SSB
I've just enabled browser.ssb.enabled and tried using it in a random website. So I noticed a few things, which I would like to confirm, and found an issue I would like some help with:
1) Is the SSB a different, clean profile?
2) Is there any way to enable specific add-ons in a specific SSB?
I had trouble with a cookies issue: the website requires logging in, but it opens a separate link in a new tab, and Firefox is opening that link as a regular new tab in my main window and not making any link between that new tab and the open SSB, so even after I successfully log-in, the SSB is clueless and remain un-logged. So:
3) Is there a way to solve that?
4) Is there a way I can list which addresses (domains, subdomains...) Firefox should include in an SSB (as opposed to opening in a new tab in the main window)?
5) Where can I find documentation on how 'Firefox as SSB' works, how to customize, etc.?