Can't scroll through Bookmarks Sidebar since last update
Ever since the latest update to Firefox I can't scroll thru my Bookmarks Sidebar. When I try it does all kinds of random scrolling actions, flashing, scrolling randomly.....etc. It is a mess.
I have other software with sidebars that work fine.
Hi rswojo, what method are you using for scrolling? For example:
- Dragging the "thumb" in the scroll bar
- Clicking in the scroll bar above or below the "thumb"
- Clicking the up or down triangle at the top or bottom of the scroll bar
- Using a gesture on a trackpad
- Using a wheel on a mouse with a scroll wheel
- Using a gesture on a magic mouse
Just doing my usual 2 finger scrolling on my 2011 MacBook Pro trackpad. ITunes and Adobe Reader sidebars work right, ie no problems.
My Bookmarks sidebar on the left side of my screen is almost inoperable. It does nothing, it just flickers, it scrolls randomly, etc. When I move the Bookmarks sidebar to the right side of my screen it works properly, no problems whatsoever.
This is on a 2011 MacBook Pro scrolling 2-fingered with the trackpad. I Use iTunes and Adobe Reader with sidebars on the left side of the screen, no problem. This misbehavior started with my latest Firefox update.
Firefox please fix this irritating problem with another update, ASAP.