I have tried to register TWO secondary emails, only to find that they are both in use. The trouble is THEY ARE BOTH MINE???
I have tried to register TWO secondary emails, only to find that they are both in use. The trouble is THEY ARE BOTH MINE??? They are 1) - [email]@sky.com, and 2)- [emaill]@outlook.com. I have succumbed to using a "primary email address", but I still CANNOT get what I want. IT IS JUST NOT ON. E.G. "A secondary email is an additional address for receiving security notices and confirming new devices. Account already exists". MY ONLY REPLY IS "they would do because they are already mine". so, PLEASE GET IT SORTED OUT. Thankyou. I am getting really fedup with mozilla. It is a good browser, it's just the people that make the rules that do my head in.
由 Andrew 於 修改
follow the steps and instruction:
- Click the Firefox Account icon in the toolbar.
- In the drop-down menu, click on Account Settings, then click Manage Account.
- Your Firefox Account page will open.
- Next to Secondary email, click the Add… button.
- Enter a new email address in the Secondary email text field and click the Add button.
- Follow the instructions in your verification email to confirm your second email address.
- The Make primary button will now show up under Secondary email. If you want, you can click this button to change it to your primary email address. (You might have to log out and log back in to Firefox Accounts on your mobile devices in order for Firefox to display your new primary email.)
To change your primary email address, see Change primary email address on Firefox Accounts.
i hope resolved your problem then reply back to me .