The new encrypted version of Firefox means I cannot access streamimg services via Strong DNS. I understand the benefits of the new encryption, but what can I do to turn it off temporarily when I am accessing a streaming service?
You can enable or disable DoH in your[https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/connection-settings-firefox]
- Click the 3 horizontal line right side of screen and select Options.
- In the General panel, scroll down to Network Settings and click the Settings… button.
- In the dialog box that opens, scroll down to Enable DNS over HTTPS.
- On: Select the Enable DNS over HTTPS checkbox. Select a provider or set up a custom provider.
- Off: Deselect the Enable DNS over HTTPS checkbox.
I hope resolved your problem then reply back to me.