Can't copy favorites or url links
Why at version of 75.0 i CAN'T copy favories or url links ouside from firefox?
What do you mean? You can't copy links and paste them outside of firefox?
I mean drag & drop links outside of the firefox window and copy - paste it at any folder i want.
hi, have you disabled the UAC settings in windows 7? Drag and Drop errors with Firefox Launcher Process enabled and Windows UAC disabled - How to Fix
I have it enabled, but even that i can't drag & drop any link or favorite. I even try disable this but same results. I can't drag & drop any link.
Is there any about:config switch i can change so the drag & drop method works?
由 Gregory 於 修改
I tried drag and dropping links and it works for me, in 75. Maybe a refresh?
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
No i don't want to do any reset and LOOSE every settings/addos i have done at the firefox.
Why i must EVERYTIME a new version of the program is out to do the same procedure again?
01. Go into about:config 02. Change this value "browser . launcherProcess . enabled" from true to false 03. Restart the firefox
How i can make this switch DOESN'T change every time the firefox is updated and return to true state?