firefox not loading when I boot mac
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36
To find the correct solution to your problem, we need some more non-personal information from you. Please do the following:
- Use ONE of these methods to open the Firefox Troubleshooting Information page:
- Click the menu button , click on Help and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Type about:support into the Firefox address bar and press the enter key.
- At the top of the Troubleshooting Information page that comes up, you should see a button that says "Copy text to clipboard". Click it.
- Now, go back to your forum post, right-click in the reply box and select Paste from the context menu (or else click inside the reply box and press the Ctrl+V keys) to paste the information you copied into the forum post.
- Due to a forum reply character limit, only part of the data may be pasted. You can use your mouse to select the missing text from the about:support page, right-click on the page to copy it and then right-click in the forum reply box to paste it into a new reply.
Note: The Troubleshooting Information page does not contain personal data, except for the full path to your profile folder. When you use one of the "Copy to clipboard" buttons, the profile path is not copied. Use other tools and methods at your own risk.
If you need further information about the Troubleshooting information page, please read the article Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues.
Thanks in advance for your help!