How do you set multiple tabs to open when you open the web browser.
I used to have this set and after it made me update Firefox today my saved tabs went away.
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0
Hi april2, sorry to hear about this problem. Were they "pinned" tabs (the kind that stick to the left end of the window and show only the icon, not the title), or extra home pages?
If you restored your previous session but pinned tabs were missing, check whether they are in another window.
- "3-bar" menu button > Library > History > Recently Closed Windows
- "Library" toolbar button > History > Recently Closed Windows
- (menu bar) History > Recently Closed Windows
Each restored windows has its own Recently Closed Tabs list on that same menu.
If you need to restore your session, check this first:
- "3-bar" menu button > Restore Previous Session
- (menu bar) History > Restore Previous Session
Did you lose any other data, such as bookmarks, history, or open tabs from your last session? If so, we can suggest how to track down that data.