Won't allow me to access our financial site properly. Keeps crashing.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.201.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Please explain the problem in detail. What happens? What is the exact error messages?
Please provide a public link (no password) that we can check out. No Personal Information Please !
In the address bar, type about:crashes<enter>. Note: If any reports do not have BP- in front of the numbers/letters, click it to submit them.
The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.
Using your mouse, mark the most recent 7 - 10 Submitted crash reports, and copy them. Now go to the reply box and paste them in.
For more help on crash reports, see; https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-crashes-asking-support