Simple reload page function
I'm using a macbook pro and this has come up before. A page requests that I reload page. I cannot find a function that will perform this simple task.
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.14; rv:65.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/65.0
Right-click a blank area on the page. At the top of the menu, do you see a circle?
This Reload function has the Command+R keyboard shortcut.
There is a combined Stop/Reload button that is positioned to the left end of the Navigation Toolbar by default.
- Stop button (x): while the page is loading
- Reload button (circular arrow): when the page has finished loading
middle-click the Reload button to duplicate the current tab to a new tab
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
由 cor-el 於 修改