Looking for an extension to clone new window/new tab
I am looking to replace this extension with one compatible with FF 60+ I was previously using Clone Window (https://www.bigdropinc.com/resources/mozilla/)
I want the STANDARD action of New Windows/New Tab to open a cloned copy of the window or tab I am currently on including the nav back browsing history.
Any recommendations on an extension (the ones I have found either require a modifier key or dont retain the nav back history)
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
There may be an add-on to duplicate the current tab to a new tab in a new window, but extensions can no longer* take over a built-in shortcut (Ctrl+n) or menu command. So you might need to develop new habits for the clone window/tab.
(To duplicate a tab, you can right-click the tab on the tab bar and then click Duplicate Tab.)
* Since Firefox 57, when legacy extensions stopped being supported.
由 jscher2000 於 修改