Accustomed to using 52.9.0 (64-bit) ESR with OSX El Capitan. Installed FF 64 on new computer running OSX Sierra. So massive differences, annoying.
The new version of NoScript is much less functional. Can only toggle groups of types of scripts, I cannot select from individual scripts anymore. Sad. Why did they reduce its usefulness that way? Site is Temporarily Trusted
Other self-defense addons: Ghostery Disconnect AdBlock Plus Decentraleyes Disable WebRTC Flash Block Plus HTTPS Everywhere Privacy Badge Privacy Possum uBlock Origin
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 19.010.20064
- Provides information about the default web browser
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
typo: Privacy BadgeR.