Recover Firefox Sync
由 Samuel Santos 於 修改
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 d0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:63.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/63.0
please NO personal informayion.
I understand that you are encountering issues with signing in to your Firefox account. Please find the following scenarios that your account may be in and the next steps to take:
You are not receiving an email verification email or You are not receiving a password reset email
- Please check your spam filters or your spam folder.
- Please try to access your email from the webmail client, not your email software.
You have received an email was returned message
I would recommend checking the following at this point:
- Please check to make sure in your email settings that the email@example.com email is not flagged as spam.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. This will make it a trusted email.
- If you have tried all of the above, do not try to do this again until 24 hours have gone by, or else your account will be locked.
You have received a message that your account has been locked
This is when your account is locked and you do not have access to the email account you created this Firefox account in, or the email is no longer accessible. I would recommend making a backup of your local profile first and then creating a new Firefox account.
If there is still a problem, please feel free to reply to this thread and we can help you the best that we can.
Hi, sorry, but it is prohibited the disclosure of sensitive data in the forums of SUMO, this because the forums are public and anyone can use this data for misuse. For your safety, I am hiding on some sensitive information that may compromise your security / privacy.
Thank you for your understanding!