my search and tabs history are not stored. after i have update the nex mozilla, i cannot search my history anymore
not history available in history tab
Hi, version 54 is not supported, please update by reinstall to version 61 regular release or to the Extended Service Release. All extensions are available and or what can not be down with them can be done with userChrome : https://www.userchrome.org/ Ask and will supply the best way to do this.
Or you can do a refresh of Firefox. Ask and will let you know the best way.
You can decide and let us know.
https://www.userchrome.org/ nothing is here to help. it just for toolbar adjustment meanwhile my problem is the searching history is not stored inside the history section. it is zero showing nothing but i am using mozilla everyday. poor service. this is causing me to choose google chrome
Hi anurizzati, if you decide to use Firefox, please check your Privacy settings on the Options page.
- Windows: "3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Options
- Mac: "3-bar" menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences
- Linux: "3-bar" menu button (or Edit menu) > Preferences
- Any system: type or paste about:preferences into the address bar and press Enter/Return to load it
In the left column click Privacy (or Privacy & Security in newer versions).
On the right side, look for the History section and confirm you have either:
- Firefox will: Remember history
- Firefox will: Use custom settings for history, and then
- Always use private browsing mode is NOT SELECTED
- Remember history IS SELECTED
- Clear history when Firefox closes is NOT SELECTED
If that's all OK, consider whether (A) an add-on or (B) an external program could be clearing history or cleaning browser data.
Sometimes there are problems with the database file that stores bookmarks and browsing history/download history. This article describes one way you might be informed of that problem: Fix "The bookmarks and history system will not be functional" error message.