(error code ssl_no_cypher_overlap)withgumtree.com but ok every where else
OSX 10.5.8. FIREFOX 16.0.2 An error occurred during a connection to help.gumtree.com.
Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).
(Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site. Try Again GETS ME the same message
I AM ASKING THE COMMUNITY. CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE?
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Nokia Maps 3D browser plug-in 18.104.22.168 (Support)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
I had no problem with the website.
There is security software like Avast, Kaspersky, BitDefender and ESET that intercept secure connections and send their own certificate.