how do I email Firefox customer service.
I keep getting Firefox request to remember login details and want this pop-up to stop ! All I want is an email address for Firefox to ask they stop asking me to remember my info. Thank You
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 29.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
No is getting it ! It does not matter who the info is being sold to, it matters that they it is willfully done behind our backs. If we complain, the excuse is we can Opt-Out !
Mozilla/Firefox does not sell any of your personal data !!!
Understood ! They did it without my authority. They can stop it at my request. Customers should never have to Opt-Out. Customers need to see a pop up asking if they want to Opt-In.
If you are referring to the prompt asking you if you want to save the login - please see :