When trying to log onto Home Depot Credit with Firefox the website doesn't recognise the ID but always did in the past. H.D support said due to Firefox.
When I try to log onto the Home Depot credit website I can no longer log on or re-register. It won't do it. I have spoken to my internet carrier and they say that everything is O.K. with my connection. Technical support at Home Depot Credit said that Firefox has done something lately so that some websites are considered to be pop-ups and won't recognise them. I could register my Home Depot credit account on Internet Explorer and will have to use that instead of Firefox. Firefox is becoming a real nuisance.
Hi, other than it won't do it. Is there anything else that you can expand on. Did you have this issue before while running Adblock Plus ?
Please try it in : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?