I want to save a page of History in the Firefox library
I want to save or print screen my Library History
On Windows, you can grab the screen as an image using either:
- entire screen: PrintScreen key on the keyboard
- currently active window: Alt+PrintScreen
The image is placed on the clipboard, and you can paste it into an image editing program like Paint to save it.
Windows also has some other screenshotting tools, for example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipping_Tool
If you want to save the list of URLs, you can multi-select the entries and paste them into an editing program.
To multiselect, click (don't double-click!!) the first entry you want to copy. Then either:
- Shift+click the last entry you want to copy; Firefox will select everything from the first to the last.
- Ctrl+click each entry you also want to copy; Firefox will create a non-continuous selection.
To copy the list, you can press Ctrl+c or use the Library's "Organize" menu > Copy.
What you paste depends on the receiving program. For example:
- Notepad: just the addresses
- MS Word: hyperlinks showing the page title (when I test this, there are no line breaks between the links, which is annoying)
Hopefully one of those methods will work for you.
由 jscher2000 於 修改
Note that you can also do a copy and paste from history to bookmarks to have a backup copy that way.