When in chat session chat area locked into bottom of page. Cannot access area to chat. How to fix?
Trying to chat with companies web sites. Only about 1/2 Chat page comes up at bottom of web site page. Unable to move chat page higher on web site so I can fill in information for chatting. Chat page will move left or right. Top of page shows arrows indicating I should be able to move chat page higher, but cannot.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Did as instructed. No change. Chat pages locked to bottom of page and only about 1/10 or less of where I am to place my question appears. Nothing I have tried frees the chat area to move it up where I can see it
Sounds like you might have to uninstall and delete folder for FF and reinstall and see what happens.