FF57.0.3: Website blocked as insecure, can't define exception
Since updating to FF57.0.3 some day ago I have the problem that I can't add exceptions to insecure websites (message code SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN). This happens very often when certificates are valide only for the root domain but not for subdomains (as in my case).
Before updating to 57.0.3 it was possible to define exeptions for such websites. But this function is missing now (or I'm unable to find that button).
How can I either add an exception or how can I solve that problem?
由 trash-foxer 於 修改
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST If still issues in Safe Mode :
Please Refresh but do this 1st:
TEST....... If no issues then Extensions which need to be added back in 1 at a time and tested ..... Or it is your Profile : Make a new one and test ...:
If is your Profile :
Note: Any customization will revert back to default, you will also need to reinstall Extensions.
Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.