since last FF update there are several I can not get into because of secutity - Walmart, Amazon, and eBay. What is causing this?
I also see several other users that have similar problems and they all seemed to have started right after the last FF upgrade. Maybe you need to fix something real quick!
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- OcxWebPlugin r1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 26.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
What happens when you try? Error messages?
I get a message that the certificate for the website is not valid.
I also am having problems with very slow response to most websites much of the time and FF often shuts down and then sends an apology and asks if I want to restart.
The restart usually corrects the shutdown problem, but only for a while.
There is security software like Avast, Kaspersky, BitDefender and ESET that intercept secure connections and send their own certificate.