after firefox 54.0 update I can't send email with earthlink webmail
After the firefox 54.0 update I can no longer send email via earthlink webmail. I can receive, open, read, but not send or forward. THis doesn't happen with IE or Chrome. This happens on three different computers, one with windows 7, the others with windows 10. I'd like to stay with firefox but I can't unless I can send email from earthlink webmail.
Just tested it again and the email sent successfully and went through. Also able to forward emails. So the issue has been resolved. Thanks to one and all for advice/assistance.從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 1
- Shockwave Flash 26.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/54.0
send botton is grey cannot send emails. what do i do
由 Townley8 於 修改
Are you using Earthlink Webmail or another mail service?
If you use Earthlink then the issue should be fixed.
If you use another email service then please start a new thread for your question.
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove the cookies from websites that cause problems via the "3-bar" Firefox menu button (Options/Preferences).
"Clear the cache":
- Firefox/Options/Preferences -> Advanced -> Network -> Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove the cookies" from websites that cause problems.
- Firefox/Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window